Cleanliness is one of the top factors when choosing a hotel
A hotel manager in Nebo Road, Mackay, always aims for good reviews and understands the value of clean hotel rooms. When this hotel manager noticed that the carpet in one of the rooms had stains, he called Mark right away.
How a hotel business can benefit from regular, professional carpet cleaning
Hotels are typically busy, often checking in hundreds of guests, which means that a lot of people have slept, showered and done who knows what else in the same hotel room where you are staying.
Carpeted floors usually trap most of the dirt and dust left by previous hotel guests. Hotel and motel managers and owners value clean carpets because they understand that clean carpets give off a compforting vibe from the moment guests check in.
With Chemdry carpet cleaning, hotel and motel staff and guests are assured of a deep, natural clean using our Hot Carbonating Extraction cleaning method.
- The cleaning process uses 80% less water, so there is no risk of mould and mildew that often comes with too much water.
- The faster drying time means no waiting time staff to prepare the room for guests.
Here is how Mark cleaned the carpet in a hotel room in Nebo Road, Mackay:
- His first step was to vacuum the carpet thoroughly to remove loose dirt and grime.
- Next, Mark applied ChemDry’s Stain Out speciality spotter on the stained areas and agitated the stains with a scraper.
- Then, he used a special catalyst on the stained area, repeating the process until the stain was gone.
- Finally, Mark cleaned the carpet using ChemDry’s natural methods, rinsing after he applied each solution.
The carpet was still slightly wet when the photo was taken but after the carpet dried you could not tell that there was a stain.
For a cleaner, drier and safer cleaning process for your hotel, motel or other commercial premises, call Mark Joubert, Chemdry-trained stain removal experts, on 0428 182 178