Are you turned off when a place of business has tiled floors that are stained and dirty?
A smart business owner in Paget knows that clean premises can help boost his business; that’s why he called Mark from Vision ChemDry to clean his tiled floors.
Customers notice how clean a facility is and this usually influences their decision about buying from you. The cleanliness of your business premises also impacts how your staff operate and on their quality of service.
Why should you call a professional to clean your tiles?
Tiles are easy to clean and maintain, but they can start to look dull over time. Because the business in Paget is an industrial business, dirt and grime build up on their tiled floors quite quickly.
Having a professional tile and grout cleaner clean the floors in your business offers great advantages:
- Mould and mildew that is hard to get rid of by regular cleaning can grow on your grout, harming you or your employees.
- Professional tile and grout cleaning can restore the original beauty of your tiles and help them last longer.
- It will take less time compared to your staff spending copious amounts of time cleaning your tiled floors with regular cleaning products.
Tile and grout cleaning in Paget
When Mark came to clean the tiled floors in the industrial space at Paget, he was well aware of how first impressions count for businesses.
Image of the tiles before Chemdry Vision cleaning:
This is how he made the tiled floor, especially in the reception area, look clean and hygienic:
- The first step was to vacuum the tiled floors to get rid of any loose dirt particles.
- Next, he applied Chemdry’s General Ceramic and Tile cleaner.
- Then, Mark used ChemDry’s natural cleaning methods to clean and sanitise the tiles, removing the dirt and grime.
- He made sure to rinse off all traces of the cleaning solutions.
- The business owner was stoked with the results and promised to call Mark on a regular basis.
Image of the sparkling clean tiles at a business establishment in Paget after a Chemdry Vision cleaning